Thursday, July 21, 2011

MY Truths....

The truth is I never really let you out of my heart... A piece you've owned from the start...
The truth is the pain you caused broke me for awhile... A love from another I never really allowed...

The truth is that your kisses open my senses.... Your touch is like fire against my soul...
The truth is I could never have you... So I have to let you go...

The truth is I love my husband... But I haven't really given myself to him
The truth is the baggage Im carrying.... I haven't open one bag to clean it..

The truth is its time to fix me... So I will close my eyes and open my ears to HIM... 

3 comments:

Lady Queen said...

Whew...C & P? Yep! I think so...glad you finally said it tho. Listen to HIM like you said...but so glad you finally said it...

FiercelySpeaking said...

RITE!!!!

Lady Queen said...

I know you OH to well!! LOL