Saturday, July 16, 2011

Remembering Me

Today I learned a new song. I walked differently. I smiled more. My emotions are soaring with love walking though the door. Today I realized that yesterday is gone along with the problems and the pain that it brought. Today is a new day. With new decisions to make.

My choices will be the things that I want and need... The places that want to go.. The life that I want to live. No more will I allow you to destroy my dreams, my happiness, my peace and my love.

I will remember me and introduce me to me again. I will date me and fall in love with me again. And this time I will work daily to keep my relationship with me.  No more will I allow you to tempt me to breakup with me again. How dare you try to destroy me? How dare I allow you to?

God spoke to me and told me who I was a long time ago. Im more than a mother of 5, more than a wife, more than the "reliable" friend, more than the door mat that I placed myself in. I am ME Fiercely Made in my Father image.

1 comment:

Lady Queen said...

YES!!!!! FINALLY!!! 2 SNAPS AND A THUMBS UP!!!!!!